Dog Friendly Britain Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News update

5 posters

Go down

News update Empty News update

Post  witchy Fri May 27, 2011 12:25 am

as it's been so long and I don't do updating on facebook I wonder if everyone can catch up with any doggy news we might have missed?

Mine are all fine. Blue has slowed down an awful lot in the last couple of months which I find worrying as he is now over 9 years old and Alsatians.....

Sprat had to have minor surgery this week after getting a puncture wound from jumping a big fence with barbed wire. How I hate the stuff. We had a fencer remove miles of the stuff when we bought the place.

Little Lord D'Arcy is starting to grow grey at only five years old. Still it makes him look more distinguished.

I'm pining for foreign climes having had no holiday for a couple of years but business is dire so income is negligible and that will have to wait. THe good things going on are that little grandson just gets more gorgeous by the day and my bigger grandson is doing marvelously at his degree stuff. He has a history IGCSE coming up on 7th JUne so fingers crossed for that.
witchy
witchy
Normal Member
Normal Member

http://www.hafodelwyhall.co.uk

Back to top Go down

News update Empty Re: News update

Post  Admin Fri May 27, 2011 1:53 am

Nothing much here! Sallie is just as goofy as ever, Charlie is still as loyal as ever, and Suzie still acts like a royal! (I've decided she thinks she's a Corgi)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dfbforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mamfa Fri May 27, 2011 2:04 am

Nothing much to report here, Pippin is her usual loopy self. She is having her second season which seems to be a little heavier than her first (or she is just not cleaning herself as much) We are all off on our holidays mid July - its just a week on the east coast but its a break and we haven't had a holiday for 5 years. Pippin is going to love it, but unfortunately I've just discovered today that the stretch of beach we are going to doesn't allow dogs may - september Sad but there is a lovely dog walk right by us and a dog friendly beach is only 10 minutes drive away Smile
mamfa
mamfa
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post  cavalierfran Fri May 27, 2011 4:13 am

Maddie and Pippin are doing well - I just cant believe Pippin will be 5 in August! And Maddie will be 7 in December. Where did my puppies go to?

Sooooooooooooo when Pippins sister comes into season in July the breeder is planning a final litter from her and we've got our name down for a puppy. Laughing

Fran
cavalierfran
cavalierfran
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 27, 2011 4:14 am

ooooh! puppies Very Happy yay!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cavalierfran Fri May 27, 2011 4:35 am

We've been talking about it since January - if all goes according to plan we wont get a pup until end November/ beginning December. I've been so excited all year and I'll only get worse. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Fran
cavalierfran
cavalierfran
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

News update Empty Hello all

Post  Charlie Sat May 28, 2011 3:50 am

As most of you know I lost Padi in April, one of the hardest dogs to get over. He was my true soulmate, he and I went through so much together but he waited for me to get home from Witchy's and I had to have him PTS the day after I got home.

My health isn't very good, getting worse actually so getting another dog wasn't a good idea. Max woldn't eat, didn't want to go out, wouldn't come to bed with me etc so I got a kitten and what a difference she made to Max, he's all stoopid (nothing new there) and bouncy but keeps treading on her!!
She 'kills' his tail and leaps from the settee or bed onto Max's back then slides off! They snuggle down together which is what I had pictured when I bought her so it's nice to see. She is EVIL and won't stop biting everyone, I don't mind the paw patting but I won't put up with biting.

Do you remember I had a turtle and was sick of cleaning out his tank? Well, I sold him then rescued 6 fish and got a small tank, then I saw some nice fish so got a bigger tank too then I saw some cichlids which cannot be with other fish so got another tank then I saw Oscars that cannot go with others and got yet another tank then I bought a featherfin catfish which is stunning to look at with a little pink mouth and whiskers so this week I bought a 4' tank too!!

I literally do not have any more room for tanks and I even got rid of my telly so I could put a tank on the sideboard!

Everyone on Facebook knows what I get up to daily so I won't go on too much on here.

Good to see some of the group coming back together, long may it reign.

Yes Jessie, I promise to be good on here!!

Charlie (aka Rileybeau)

PS how do you put pictures on here?
Charlie
Charlie
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 28, 2011 9:33 am

Glad to see you back charlie : ) for display pictures/avatars see the profile tab, click edit avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down