Dog Friendly Britain Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't believe it!

2 posters

Go down

I don't believe it! Empty I don't believe it!

Post  Mutley Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:09 pm

We just returned from another trip to my parents and I was worried as usual about Molly's behaviour, especially her jumping up.

Within a few minutes, my parents were commenting on how well behaved she was, they said she was like a different dog. That afternoon, she went on the train and met an old doggy friend, went to a pub where she wandered the garden, meeting and greeting. Several people were telling us how good she was and "what a wonderful dog" cheers

I'm very proud of my little mutt! We hardly ever go on the train, yet she was happy just to lie at my feet and not complain once. The train home was very crowded and she was exactly the same, she didn't turn a hair. She was calm and polite and charming when she met people I love you

I'm just pleased to be reporting a positive behaviour posting for a change! She still tends to jump up, but I think she's finally getting the message and it's now mostly when someone looks her in the eye and unwittingly encourages this, if they look at their feet and point down, she stops immediately.

xx
Mutley
Mutley
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

I don't believe it! Empty Re: I don't believe it!

Post  cavalierfran Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:09 am

Well done Molly, and well done you for all the work you're putting in. bounce
Isn't it great when it pays off and other people notice?

Fran
cavalierfran
cavalierfran
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum