Dog Friendly Britain Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HI GUYS , WELL WE FINALLY MADE IT X

4 posters

Go down

HI GUYS , WELL WE FINALLY MADE IT  X Empty HI GUYS , WELL WE FINALLY MADE IT X

Post  carolsdogs Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:55 pm

lol! Hi all , we got here in the end thanks to a heads up from Anne cheers well done Jessie , i hope it's all going well so far , and i especially hope everyone and all the gorgeous fur babies are good too , we are all fine and just back from a great ten days in st neots cambs on the river ooze , can't wait to catch up with you all Woof xx

carolsdogs
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

HI GUYS , WELL WE FINALLY MADE IT  X Empty Re: HI GUYS , WELL WE FINALLY MADE IT X

Post  christined Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:09 am

Hi and welcome glad you finally made it.
christined
christined
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

HI GUYS , WELL WE FINALLY MADE IT  X Empty Re: HI GUYS , WELL WE FINALLY MADE IT X

Post  carolsdogs Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:11 am

Thanks Christine Smile it's nice to be back , i'm glad you have just had a good break , we enjoyed ours too , so did the boys as there were dogs everywhere , the site is on the river and right next to a stunning big park which the river runs through too , it was lovely .

carolsdogs
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post  maggieh Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:25 am

Hi Carolsdogs, welcome on board. Its great to see all the familiar faces coming back. All fairly good here, Billy's had a load more probs with his joints - its his wrist joints this time. He's on a new drug called Trocoxil which he only takes once a month and it made a fantastic difference to him, he's like a puppy again Very Happy Very Happy . He was getting really grumpy with all other dogs - obviously he was in pain long before he became lame but he gave no signs apart from the grumpiness which we put down to middle age Wink . Anyway he's back to his normal sociable self. Josh's fine and dandy - he was doing this weird vomitting about once a week so we changed him onto tinned food for a while and he seems to have settled. How are your 'boys' - I bet Rags is all grown up now Smile

maggieh
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post  carolsdogs Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:02 am

Hi Maggieh , thanks for the welcome Smile it's great to be back , i'm glad the boys are ok and Billy is happy again, my two are good , Rags is a good boy mostly but has his moments sometimes lol , and Sammy is still doing pretty much the same as he was too , both still having the chicken wings and loving them:woof: i did post a pic on here the other day , but not sure where it went ? i will get the hang of it at some point Embarassed

Last edited by carolsdogs on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spacing)

carolsdogs
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:48 am

It's great to see you again Carol! Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dfbforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  carolsdogs Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:18 am

Thanks jessie , i hope you are all well too ( sorry about the swan pics in the gallery and the double appearing ) which was weird as it didn't appear at the time , yet was there when i came back later lol Embarassed but i couldn't find a way of deleting them ?

carolsdogs
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum