Dog Friendly Britain Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back from another break

2 posters

Go down

Back from another break Empty Back from another break

Post  christined Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:48 am

Hi everyone

We've not been around as we are just back from having another break. This time we were at our friends caravan in Crail, in Fife. Stayed longer than we had planned as the weather was on our side for a change which let us have plenty of walks on the beach with Suzi. She was even in the water this time but think it was because o/h went in for a paddle but when she got out of her depth she turned and came back out. Thought she would of had a swim but she didn't - thought it came natural to dogs but not to this one!

Once again we met some lovely people with their doggies. When we were in St. Andrews we met two elderly ladies they were sisters and had a SCHNAUZER each, one was 2yrs old and the other was 14 yrs, when I asked if she would have another her answer was YES. Then on our last day we met a Black and Silver puppy who was 7 MONTHS, now he was a cutie.

Now its back to reality as its been raining since we came home.

Last edited by christined on Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
christined
christined
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Back from another break Empty Re: Back from another break

Post  mummysnoo Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:34 am

Welcome back Christine and Suzi, you sound like you had fun, not many Schnauzers like the water, but I have found one which I will send you of a Mini and Giant swimming in the water, anyway welcome Very Happy back.
mummysnoo
mummysnoo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down