Dog Friendly Britain Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She was so lucky today

2 posters

Go down

She was so lucky today Empty She was so lucky today

Post  christined Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:36 am

Today it was a bit showery when we went for our lunch time walk, so we had our waterproofs on also Suzi had had coat on and am I so glad as on our walk we met a teenage girl with a Alsation off the lead well it came bounding over to Suzi. The owner was screaming at it to stop but it wasn't listening to her well it went for Suzi and I screamed. I had my umbrella up so I pushed it at it. It definitely had its teeth into Suzi as it damaged her coat. Pierced a hole in it and now the padding is showing through. I shouted at her that she should have the dog on a lead but she just ignored me and walked on. Have to say I got a big fright and my stomach was still churning when I got home. I am just so lucky that she had her coat on today as I dread to think what the outcome would of been.
christined
christined
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

She was so lucky today Empty Re: She was so lucky today

Post  mummysnoo Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:37 am

I bet that was scary, if she thinks her dog will attack others she should have it on a lead and under control, so glad you had Suzi's coat on, thank goodness she didn't receive any injuries.
mummysnoo
mummysnoo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum