Dog Friendly Britain Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have a new puppy

5 posters

Go down

We have a new puppy Empty We have a new puppy

Post  Laney an grumpy Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:05 am

Hello everyone

I forgot my password and well kept forgetting to keep in touch, (sorry)

Well things are unchanged here, in regards to grumpy still being unwell etc,

As most of you know we lost our beloved Puppydog Brandie, almost 2yrs ago...(I know the time has gone so fast.)

We still love/miss Brandie, and in this family, we dont ever replace pets, we just adopt new four legged family members.....

We have recently adopted a wee puppy called Bluebell, (after the flower.).....our cats seem to like their new friend, and have shown infinite patience, with the wee puppy thats so tiny compared to them.

I have loads of piccies of Bluebell on facebook, and once i figure out how, will post some here for you guys to see, she is a bonny wee dog, full of fun, but when she chooses, she can also be a wee ratbag, lol.
The puppy is very tiny though, and in truth, I cant wait till I can take her walkies etc...oh aye, and i cant wait for her to grow a bit, much as I love her, she's so wee, even the cats are twice her size.....(this does not bother Bluebell, she thinks she's a big dog, lol Laughing .)
Laney an grumpy
Laney an grumpy

Back to top Go down

We have a new puppy Empty Re: We have a new puppy

Post  maggieh Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:13 pm

Welcome Bluebell Very Happy What size will she grow to?
Maggie

maggieh
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post  carolsdogs Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:24 am

Hi Lorraine , i hope you are both keeping ok, congrats on the new addition , is it the doggy in your profile ? if so i assume she's a little jackie lol ? my hubby has been off work for the past 6 weeks after a bit of a heart scare which has left him a bit down ( it was only an angina attack in the end but they thought it was a heart attack at first which i think really shook him up , he is starting to feel better now though thank goodness , Rags and Sammy are doing just great ( some piccies on the gallery ) but Raggles can still be a bit bolshy to Sammy dog at times , but a good boy most of the time , i bet your house is a bit manic at the moment eh Wink

Last edited by carolsdogs on Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total

carolsdogs
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post  carolsdogs Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:26 am

Hi Maggieh ,i hope you are all doing ok and keeping well too ? Smile

carolsdogs
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post  maggieh Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:17 am

Hi Carolesdogs, all well up here in sunny York. Both 'boys' are well but Billy continues to struggle with his bones, he's much better since he started on the trocoxil but it seems to irritate his tummy so we're trying different medications to protect his gut Smile I'm glad your two are fine, sorry to hear about your hubbys health scare - hope he continues to improve.
Maggieh

maggieh
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post  carolsdogs Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:59 am

Thanks Maggieh , he's doing ok now , the boys are def doing fine and i still swear the raw chicken is helping keep Sammy even fitter lol , he looks amazing at the moment and although he will have a bit of a sore moment occasionaly after a good walk , he's soon bouncing around again lol ( infact he tigger jumps more than ever lately ) Very Happy sneaking on the bed helps too lol ( see pics ) Wink have you tried the natural yoghurt for billy's tummy ? about a couple of tablespoonfulls daily is good .

carolsdogs
Normal Member
Normal Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:38 am

Aww that's great Very Happy what sort of pup is she?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dfbforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mummysnoo Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:25 am

Hi Lorraine, how's the new addition to the family, spoled rotten I would imagine, dying to know how he is getting on!!!
mummysnoo
mummysnoo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum