Dog Friendly Britain Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North WAles info (Conwy County)

Go down

North WAles info (Conwy County) Empty North WAles info (Conwy County)

Post  witchy Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:24 am

Dogs are welcome on beaches in most areas of Conwy County but are banned in certain areas in the holiday season. They are banned on the following beaches and if the beach you want isn'y listed they are permitted:

Between 21st March and 31st October inclusive in any one year from
• Rhos on Sea – the area of the beach between the low water mark and the promenade wall between Rhos Point and the groyne opposite the end of Cayley Promenade
• Old Colwyn – the area of the beach between the low water mark and promenade wall between the steps and groyne in line with the railway station and a point at the east of the boundary of the council day chalets
• Pensarn – the area of the beach between the low water mark and the boundary of the foreshore between a point opposite the junction of Sea Road with the Promenade and a point to the east opposite Station Street Pensarn.
• Kinmel Bay – the area of the beach between low water mark and the beach wall at Sandy Cove

Between 1st May and 30th September inclusive in any one year from
• Llandudno North Shore – the area of the beach extending from Llandudno Pier to Clarence Road between the Promenade apron and the low water mark of medium tides
• Llandudno West Shore – the area of the beach extending between the two stone groynes from the promenade apron and the seaward end of the said groynes
• LLanfairfechan – the area of the beach between the two slipways extending down from the Promenade to the low water mark
• Penmaenmawr – the area of the beach from the east side of the café situated on the promenade and the slipway associated with the sailing club.

There is signage in each of these areas for clarification and I trust this information addresses the query, however if I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.
witchy
witchy
Normal Member
Normal Member

http://www.hafodelwyhall.co.uk

Back to top Go down